My own personal Pinterest challenge

31 Jan

So, after…um…expressing my feelings about Pinterest last week, I thought about it.  Possibly while perusing Pinterest itself.

And I decided to challenge myself.

One pin per week.  I must incorporate one pin per week into my life*.  Whether it’s trying a recipe, tackling a craft, doing an exercise or using an organizational tip, I will start using Pinterest usefully.  And then I shall blog about it here.  Because, well, I have nothing better to do.  Okay, I do, but who likes housework anyway?

And in the real world, the puppy is going mad for an old soccer sock.  Hmm…I wonder if there’s something you can do with 13 old maroon soccer socks?

*I reserve the right to skip any craft that might cost me oodles of money to do, and a knitting project may take longer than a week, as I am a slow knitter.

6 Responses to “My own personal Pinterest challenge”

1. Alzbeta January 31, 2012 at 2:23 pm #

I definitely do this as well! I have a whole folder of “I did it” ones on there (though I haven’t moved everything I’ve done… but, you know). It makes me feel a little less guilty about spending lots of time on it :). You should do a link up when you post your completed items and have other people post theirs as well!

2. Eileen Hegarty (@allovus) January 31, 2012 at 2:29 pm #

you go girl!!! A boss of mine in what now feels like a previous existence used to ask: “How do you eat an elephant? Bite by Bite!!”

3. Renee Anne January 31, 2012 at 3:10 pm #

I have a bunch of stuff pinned and I’ve tried a couple of things. Some of the things I’m going to have to wait on until Little Man is older or I have my own classroom….but I have tried things 🙂

4. Starfish Therapies February 1, 2012 at 12:22 am #

I love it! My staff and I have challenged ourselves to try one new therapy idea we find on pinterest and potentially blog about it! Thanks for sharing!

5. kirsteen February 1, 2012 at 10:04 pm #

just make sure you put it in a mason jar 😉

6. dragonfly231 February 3, 2012 at 11:25 am #

With the socks, you could wash them then make sock animals. 😀