I’m calling them “Crants”

8 Jan

Yes, swants are soooo yesterday.  It’s all about the crocheted granny squares pants this hour!

Now go steal that afghan off your Grandma’s couch and make some crants!

(source – Etsy seller LordvonSchmitt )

I kid you not, the more I  look at these things, the more I want some.  Maybe more so than swants.  But I will also warn you, if you look up crocheted pants on Etsy, you will find a lot of holey undergarments that should have never been made.

10 Responses to “I’m calling them “Crants””

1. hotelgoddess January 8, 2014 at 11:27 pm #

I have no words except an imagination is a horrible thing to waste; – at least it’s been put to good use!

2. saracvt January 9, 2014 at 12:47 pm #

Just when I thought there couldn’t be anything uglier than swants…along comes this picture. *shudder*

I swear, Phoebe, I can’t tell if you are serious or using very dry humour. (Sarcasm is hard to read on the ‘Net; you need a sign). If you’re serious, you’re worse than my daughter Maddy, and she’s every advertiser’s wet-dream: every commercial product, no matter how cheap or silly, becomes the thing she’s wanted ALL HER LIFE (!!!) Are you that faddish, too?

• phoebz4 January 9, 2014 at 2:38 pm #

I shall never tell…shhhhhhh….

• saracvt January 9, 2014 at 3:55 pm #

Ah, now I know. How do I know? I have a child almost as expressive as a blank page, and I’ve learned to (kinda) read her!

3. Meg C. DeBoe January 9, 2014 at 1:09 pm #

I can’t look away…oh my…

4. Christine January 9, 2014 at 1:26 pm #

I think they should be called “afghants”.

5. myhealthychef January 9, 2014 at 2:49 pm #

I thought this was going to be a post telling us that you made those for Maura. Not gonna lie, a little disappointed that you didn’t 🙂

• phoebz4 January 9, 2014 at 11:17 pm #

That would be kind of hilarious…hmm…

6. brittansalisbury January 9, 2014 at 7:21 pm #

but…wait… I love these!! haha. Awesome etsy find!

xo, Brittan