Music Monday – Kodaline performing a Taylor Swift song

13 Jan

So YouTube threw this one at me, and I had to laugh.  I like Taylor Swift – I met her once (along with like 38572 other people that day) and saw her perform live – she is everything that is sweet and vivacious and likeable. And after four hours of standing for autographs, drying tears of 12 yr old girls and hugging every single person who came to meet her, she skipped onto stage and put on a great performance – what’s not to like about that?

My little teen girl is a big TS fan, so we’re quite familiar with her music in this household.  I myself am in love with Kodaline’s new album “In a Perfect World”, because they’re pretty freaking awesome.

Well, I guess somewhere, someone challenged them to perform a Taylor Swift song.

So here it is, live on the radio and now on the internet.

Proving that they are, indeed, fecking awesome.

And if you’re unfamiliar with them, despite me posting about them several weeks ago, I’ll give you one of their own songs as well.

(and as always, if you like them, go buy their music.  iTunes has their album here in the States, or follow the link under their video there.)

6 Responses to “Music Monday – Kodaline performing a Taylor Swift song”

1. teresamcnally January 13, 2014 at 4:21 pm #

Thought of you and josh when I saw this today. http://vimeo.com/stephenparker/afortnightplushalf Teresa

2. teresamcnally January 13, 2014 at 4:22 pm #

Not Taylor swift

Teresa

3. teresamcnally January 13, 2014 at 4:26 pm #

Ps . I love music Monday . Similar taste in music. P.s. I notice a little Gaelic’ fecking awesome’ . 🎶

Teresa

• phoebz4 January 13, 2014 at 4:28 pm #

Yeppers! In America, “fecking” sounds delightfully quirky, as opposed to the always offensive F’bomb – and go figure, I moved from Ireland, to the state that curses the least. Oops. So feck it is! LOL!

4. Wendy January 13, 2014 at 5:00 pm #

I love Kodaline and have their music playing in the car. They are in Dublin soon at the 02! Are they popular in the US?

• phoebz4 January 14, 2014 at 12:58 pm #

I haven’t heard them on the radio yet sadly. They should be popular here!